|FACULTY NAME||CA CS MUNISH BHANDARI|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||MAY 2022, NOV 2022 & ONWARD|
|PUBLICATION DATE||30th EDITION 2022|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY|
|TOPICS COVERED||THIS EDITION INCLUDES ALL THE RELEVANT AMENDMENTS, RULES, REGULATIONS, NOTIFICATIONS & CIRCULARS RELEVANT FOR MAY 2022, NOV 2022 EXAMS.|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 4-8 WORKING DAYS|
CA FINAL “BESTWORD’S A HANDBOOK ON CORPORATE & ECONOMIC LAWS, 30th EDITION” BY CA CS MUNISH BHANDARI
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (New Syllabus).
- All such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 22nd July 2019,15th July 2020 and 5th June, 2021have been eliminated from the Book.
- The simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Companies Act, 2013, Securities Laws and Economic Laws.
- The amendments and changes incorporated in the latest Study Material issued by ICAI have also been incorporated in this Book.
- Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’ and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Past Exams.
- To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of July, 2021and December, 2021CA (Final) Examinations (New Syllabus).
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’sA Textbook on Corporate and Economic Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
- This Edition includes all the relevant Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for May, 2022 Exams (New Syllabus).
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act. 2013
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- The Securities Contracts !Regulation) Act, 1956 and the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules 1957
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. 2016
About the author:-
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the Favorites among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years.
The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The cover ageing the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.