|APPLICABLE COURSE||NEW SYLLABUS|
|VIEWS & VALIDITY||1.5 Views + 10 Months Validity|
|CLASS TOTAL DURATION||35 HOURS (Approx)|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||MAY 2023, NOV 2023 & ONWARD|
|MODE||PEN DRIVE/ GOOGLE DRIVE|
|REFER & EARN||5% OF LISTED PRICE [IN BANK ACCOUNT OF STUDENT]|
|CASHBACK||5% OF LISTED PRICE [IN CA STUDY WALLET OF STUDENT]|
|NUMBER OF LECTURES||19|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY|
|VIDEO LANGUAGE||HINDI & ENGLISH|
|BATCH RECORDING||JANUARY 2021|
|VALIDITY STARTS FROM||FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION|
|LECTURES CAN BE VIEWED ON||LAPTOP/ DESKTOP/ MOBILE|
|AMENDMENTS (IF ANY)||WILL BE PROVIDED OVER YOUTUBE|
|INTERNET CONNECTIVITY||REQUIRED ONLY AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Core 2 Duo (2 GHz) Processor and above CPU, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 (Ultimate or Professional) To Include Windows Versions 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 No Windows 7 Home Basic|
Mobile – Android 6 or Above OS
|VIEWS & VALIDITY EXTENSION||ON THE APPROVAL OF RESPECTIVE FACULTY|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
|DEMO LECTURES||CLICK HERE|
CA INTER ECO FOR FINANCE REGULAR BY CA RANJAN PERIWAL
Rs.3,500.00 – Rs.4,000.00
Enjoy Privileges Like
- Free Shipping
- Refer & Earn
- No Hassle Refunds
Kit Contents –
- Pen Drive or Google Drive.
- 1 Exhaustive Multicoloured Book including Theory Portion
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide.
About CA Ranjan Periwal –
Ranjan Periwal is a gold medalist commerce graduate from St Xavier’s College, Kolkata. He held the first rank in all the three years of his graduation course and received award for excellence in academic career from Shri Gopalkrishna Gandhi, Hon’ble Governor of West Bengal.He is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He was placed in merit list (RANK HOLDER) securing CA PE-I (Foundation) – AIR 4, CS Foundation – AIR 2, CA PE-II (Intermediate) – AIR 19, CS Inter- AIR 4, CA Final– AIR 12 and CS Final – AIR 12. He possesses vast experience of teaching Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management to students of highly competitive courses like CA, CS & CMA.
ACHIEVEMENTS- First in Eastern Region at all levels of CA CA PE-I (Foundation) – AIR 4 CA PE-II (Intermediate) – AIR 19 CA Final – AIR 12 CS Foundation – AIR 2 CS Inter – AIR 4 CS Final – AIR 12 St. Xavier’s College – RANK 1 in all the three years Received the award from His Excellency Shri GopalKrishna Gandhi , Hon’ble Governor of West Bengal for overall excellence in academic career.
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE – Associate Vice President in Ernst & Young (Transaction Advisory Services) – Assistant Manager in ITC Ltd, Bangalore – Article-ship from Price Waterhouse (PwC), Kolkata Awarded with prestigious “NIHIL ULTRA” Award for excellence in academic performance in St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.
FAQs - Online Classes
What are different modes of ca online classes?
1. Google Drive Classes.
2. Pendrive Classes.
3. Mobile Viewing.
4. Live Streaming at Home.
What is difference between google drive vs pen drive vs mobile vs live streaming classes for ca students?
Pen Drive – All the lectures are already downloaded and copied in pendrive. All student need to do is to plugin the pendrive and view classes.
Mobile Classes – App will be provided by faculty which can be installed in mobile and student can watch the lectures on mobile itself. That means no need of desktop or laptop.
Live Streaming Classes – Faculty teaches from their respecitve centre and student can watch the lectures live at home or anywhere he or she wants. Lectures can be viewed in mobile or laptop depends upon mode of watching student chooses at the time of purchase.
Does books come with all the mode of classes? Be it Google Drive/ Pen Drive/ Mobile or Live Streaming?
Is cost of all ca class modes same?
Which mode of ca classses should I buy?
1. If you have a fairly good connection like wifi then you should opt for Google Drive Classes. Why waste money in pendrive when you can download the lectures easily from a Google Drive Folder.
2. If you have fast internet connection then you can also opt for live classes of faculties. However, choose this mode wisely as buffering will hamper your study experience.
3. If you don’t have laptop or desktop, then you can choose mobile classes. In mobile classes, you can download the lectures at once and then view offline in mobile or view the classes without downloading. Live Streaming of some faculties supports on mobile as well. So if you don’t have desktop/ laptop but fast internet connection and you want to view the live classes on mobile. You can choose this option of live streaming at mobile.
4. Lastly, if you do not have good internet connection or doesn’t want to waste time in downloading the lectures from Google Drive. This is the Best Option for you. Buy PenDrive and save time by getting all the lectures already downloaded at one place in pendrive.
What is the meaning of Views and Validity for CA Classes?
2. Validity – Means time from the date of software activation to the date when lectures expire. Lets suppose you buy 6 month classes and activate the software for class viewing on 26th Jan 2022. Then six month will complete on 24th July 2022. Lectures will then automatically expire and even if no. of views are availalbe, you can not play the lectures because validity period is exhausted.
How will views and validity be counted and how can i keep track of same?
Can I extend the validity of ca classes bought in google drive/ pen drive/ mobile mode?
What if i miss any live streaming ca classes?
If i watch 2 hours classes at speed of 1.5x and complete the same in 1.5 hours. Will 2 credit hours will be deducted or 1.5 only?
What if i pause lecture? or start lecture from mid? or stop the lecture in half and then resume it later on?
Then next day you find lectures from 30:01 minute to 45:00 minute is boring and you skip that portion and start watching the lecture from 45:01 minute and watch it for 10 minutes again and close the play afterwards. Now total duration software will count will be 10+10+10 = 30 Minutes.
That means class duration which you actually viewed will be counted. You can pause, resume and stop multiple times and fast forward as well.
If i choose pendrive mode, then i can formate pendrive after copying its data to computer or laptop and then use the pendrive just like normal pendrives?
What is the difference between Regular vs Fastrack vs Revision CA Classes? Which one should i buy?
1. If you are studying the subject for first time go for Regular Course. It covers everything in detail and is for student studying the subject for the first time.
2. If you have already studie subject once but want to brush up your concepts again because regular batch was studied long ago. Then Fastrack is the option for you. It covers everything but in real quick mode.
3. If you just want to revise everything very quickly just for revision purpose. Go for revision classes.
How will i get technical assistance post purchase? What if i come across any technical issue?
How Subject Doubts Solution is done in case of CA Pendrive Classes?
Why should I buy CA Classes from CA Study Shop?
Have doubt about how we do that?? Contact us or why not buy from us and experience this yourself??
We won’t disappoint you 🙂
How to buy classes from CA Study Shop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.