CA Ravi Taori
CA Ravi Taori
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Qualified as CA in 2007
- Secured Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter Exams)
- Stood 2ndÂ in Nagpur Division in PE I (CA CPT) & PE II (CA Inter) Exams
- Cleared 2 levels of CFA (USA)
- Cleared Capital Markets / Derivatives / Mutual Fund Modules by NationalÂ Â Â Â Stock Exchange
- Graduated as Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University
- Cleared 11thÂ & 12thÂ from Prestigious Dharampeth Science College Nagpur
- Teaching Since 2007
- My dream, passion & my hobby is to teach, train, motivate, simplify, groom, and push students to CRACK professional exams CA. I have acquired expertise in subject of AUDIT.
- 21,000+ hours, 14,000+ students.
Price Water house
- During this tenure I was exposed to best professional environment full of responsibilities and high quality work standards. Also a birdâ€™s eye view of how big corporate entities work.
Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
- Worked in debt research team. Used best available research databases, software and techniques during tenure. Actively contributed to research models of mutual fund.
Foreign Reporting Audits
- Hutchison Essar Limited(Vodafone Mumbai HO)
- Bayer Group
- Safilo India Private Limited
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited
- Lanxess India Private Limited
- SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Discovery Private Limited
- US GAAP audit of Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited
- SBI & IDBI reporting of Essar Steel Limited
- System & Process audit for IIFA Awards, F Awards, Apsara Awards
- V. Chandramouli best paper award on â€œMathematicsâ€ for securing 100 % marks in India by ICAI (PE I CA Examinations)
- Felicitation by Mumbai Branch of ICAI for Securing Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter)
- Recognised by PWC Mumbai as Top Performing Candidate in PWC Trainings
- Acknowledged by ICAI Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati and Others for contribution to CA Students learning in audit.