|APPLICABLE COURSE||NEW SYLLABUS|
|VALIDITY & VIEWS||1.2 VIEWS + 6 MONTHS VALIDITY|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||NOV 2022, MAY 2023 & ONWARD|
|MODE||GOOGLE DRIVE / PENDRIVE|
|REFER & EARN||5% of Listed Price (IN BANK ACCOUNT OF STUDENT)|
|CASHBACK||5% of Listed Price (IN CASTUDY WALLET OF STUDENT)|
|CLASS TOTAL DURATION||100 HOURS (Approx)|
|LECTURES RECORDED IN||FEBRUARY 2022 (INCLUDING ALL AMENDMENTS FOR UPCOMING ATTEMPT)|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY|
|VIDEO LANGUAGE||HINDI + ENGLISH|
|VALIDITY STARTS FROM||FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION|
|LECTURES CAN BE VIEWED ON||DESKTOP/LAPTOP OR MOBILE|
|AMENDMENTS (IF ANY)||WILL BE PROVIDED OVER YOUTUBE|
|INTERNET CONNECTIVITY||REQUIRED ONLY AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 7 PREMIUM/ ULTIMATE OR ABOVE. MINIMUM 2 GB RAM & 2.0 GHz PROCESSOR.
FOR MOBILE & TABLET ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM VERSION 14.0 MIIMUM OR ICECREAM SANDWICH OR ABOVE PROCDESSOR MINIMUM 1.0 GHZ & RAM 1GB MINIMUM.
|VIEWS & VALIDITY EXTENSION||ON THE APPROVAL OF RESPECTIVE FACULTY|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 4-8 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
|DEMO LECTURES||CLICK HERE|
FINANCIAL REPORTING NEW SYLLABUS REVISION 1.0 BATCH BY CA VINOD KUMAR AGARWAL
₹2,550.00 – ₹2,975.00
CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal Pendrive Classes FR Fastrack
Enjoy Privileges Like
- Free Shipping
- Refer & Earn
- No Hassle Refunds
Kit Contents –
- Google Drive Link.
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
Terms & Conditions
- Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
- Antivirus should be updated.
- After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
- Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
- (Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
About CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal –
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
- He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored “Advanced Auditing” for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best – seller. He has written a book on “Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C”, which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, “Laws of Success”, which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration. His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, “CA Final – Financial Management”, which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for “PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management”.
- He has also compiled a book “Mind Candy”, a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, “Sweet Voice”, a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of “A. S. Foundation”, an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand’s words, “Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached.”
FAQs - Online Classes
What are different modes of ca online classes?
1. Google Drive Classes.
2. Pendrive Classes.
3. Mobile Viewing.
4. Live Streaming at Home.
What is difference between google drive vs pen drive vs mobile vs live streaming classes for ca students?
Pen Drive – All the lectures are already downloaded and copied in pendrive. All student need to do is to plugin the pendrive and view classes.
Mobile Classes – App will be provided by faculty which can be installed in mobile and student can watch the lectures on mobile itself. That means no need of desktop or laptop.
Live Streaming Classes – Faculty teaches from their respecitve centre and student can watch the lectures live at home or anywhere he or she wants. Lectures can be viewed in mobile or laptop depends upon mode of watching student chooses at the time of purchase.
Does books come with all the mode of classes? Be it Google Drive/ Pen Drive/ Mobile or Live Streaming?
Is cost of all ca class modes same?
Which mode of ca classses should I buy?
1. If you have a fairly good connection like wifi then you should opt for Google Drive Classes. Why waste money in pendrive when you can download the lectures easily from a Google Drive Folder.
2. If you have fast internet connection then you can also opt for live classes of faculties. However, choose this mode wisely as buffering will hamper your study experience.
3. If you don’t have laptop or desktop, then you can choose mobile classes. In mobile classes, you can download the lectures at once and then view offline in mobile or view the classes without downloading. Live Streaming of some faculties supports on mobile as well. So if you don’t have desktop/ laptop but fast internet connection and you want to view the live classes on mobile. You can choose this option of live streaming at mobile.
4. Lastly, if you do not have good internet connection or doesn’t want to waste time in downloading the lectures from Google Drive. This is the Best Option for you. Buy PenDrive and save time by getting all the lectures already downloaded at one place in pendrive.
What is the meaning of Views and Validity for CA Classes?
2. Validity – Means time from the date of software activation to the date when lectures expire. Lets suppose you buy 6 month classes and activate the software for class viewing on 26th Jan 2022. Then six month will complete on 24th July 2022. Lectures will then automatically expire and even if no. of views are availalbe, you can not play the lectures because validity period is exhausted.
How will views and validity be counted and how can i keep track of same?
Can I extend the validity of ca classes bought in google drive/ pen drive/ mobile mode?
What if i miss any live streaming ca classes?
If i watch 2 hours classes at speed of 1.5x and complete the same in 1.5 hours. Will 2 credit hours will be deducted or 1.5 only?
What if i pause lecture? or start lecture from mid? or stop the lecture in half and then resume it later on?
Then next day you find lectures from 30:01 minute to 45:00 minute is boring and you skip that portion and start watching the lecture from 45:01 minute and watch it for 10 minutes again and close the play afterwards. Now total duration software will count will be 10+10+10 = 30 Minutes.
That means class duration which you actually viewed will be counted. You can pause, resume and stop multiple times and fast forward as well.
If i choose pendrive mode, then i can formate pendrive after copying its data to computer or laptop and then use the pendrive just like normal pendrives?
What is the difference between Regular vs Fastrack vs Revision CA Classes? Which one should i buy?
1. If you are studying the subject for first time go for Regular Course. It covers everything in detail and is for student studying the subject for the first time.
2. If you have already studie subject once but want to brush up your concepts again because regular batch was studied long ago. Then Fastrack is the option for you. It covers everything but in real quick mode.
3. If you just want to revise everything very quickly just for revision purpose. Go for revision classes.
How will i get technical assistance post purchase? What if i come across any technical issue?
How Subject Doubts Solution is done in case of CA Pendrive Classes?
Why should I buy CA Classes from CA Study Shop?
Have doubt about how we do that?? Contact us or why not buy from us and experience this yourself??
We won’t disappoint you 🙂
How to buy classes from CA Study Shop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.