|FACULTY NAME||CA VINOD KUMAR AGARWAL|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||NOV 2022, MAY 2023 & ONWARD|
|NO OF BOOKS||1|
|PUBLICATION DATE||LATEST EDITION|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY/E-BOOK|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 4-8 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
|MORE BOOKS BY CA VINOD KUMAR AGARWAL – CLICK HERE
COURSES BY CA VINOD KUMAR AGARWAL – CLICK HERE
CA FINAL FR MODEL TEST PAPER BY CA VINOD KUMAR AGARWAL
₹380.00 – ₹760.00
FR Model Test Papers by CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
About The Book
- Revised & Updated
- Study material, RTP, MTP, past examination question, IFRS questions and questions from reference books
- Very Useful For Last Minute Revision
- Covers Theory And Practical Problems
About CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal –
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
- He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored “Advanced Auditing” for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best – seller. He has written a book on “Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C”, which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, “Laws of Success”, which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration. His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, “CA Final – Financial Management”, which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for “PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management”.
- He has also compiled a book “Mind Candy”, a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, “Sweet Voice”, a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of “A. S. Foundation”, an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand’s words, “Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.