|APPLICABLE COURSE||NEW SYLLABUS|
|VALIDITY & VIEWS||2 Views + 12 Months Validity|
|CLASS TOTAL DURATION||FR – 330 HOURS
SFM – 230 HOURS
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||NOV 2020 & ONWARD|
|MODE||GOOGLE DRIVE/ PEN DRIVE|
|REFER & EARN||NOT APPLICABLE|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY|
|VIDEO LANGUAGE||HINDI & ENGLISH|
|NUMBER OF LECTURE||FR – 110
SFM – 300
|BATCH RECORDING||SFM – AUGUST 2019
FR – 10th OCTOBER 2019 COMPLETED BATCH
|VALIDITY STARTS FROM||FR – FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION
SFM – FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION,
SFM – FOR ANDROID APP – FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE
|LECTURES CAN BE VIEWED ON||FR – ONLY LAPTOP
SFM – DESKTOP+MOBILE OR LAPTOP+MOBILE
|AMENDMENTS (IF ANY)||WILL BE PROVIDED OVER YOUTUBE|
|INTERNET CONNECTIVITY||REQUIRED ONLY AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||FR – Windows 7 (Ultimate, Home Premium, Professional, and Enterprise) 32-bit/64-bit, to include Windows versions 8, 8.1, and Win 10.)
SFM – indows : 7 or above | RAM : 2GB or above (for AMD – 4GB) | Processor : 2 Ghz or above.
Mobile – Android 6.0 or Above
|VIEWS & VALIDITY EXTENSION||ON THE APPROVAL OF RESPECTIVE FACULTY|
|DISPATCH TIME||FR -WITHIN 48 HOURS (PARCEL WILL BE DISPATCHED, ONLY AFTER RECEIVING THE DOCUMENTS)
SFM – WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
|DEMO LECTURES||FR – CLICK HERE
SFM – CLICK HERE
CA FINAL FR & SFM COMBO NEW SYLLABUS REGULAR BY CA PARVEEN JINDAL & CA MAYANK KOTHARI
Rs.26,450.00 – Rs.27,450.00
Kit Specifications –
- Pen Drive (which includes software and video lectures) or Google Drive Link (as the case may be).
- FR – 5 Modules
- SFM – 2 Main Modules, 2 Answer Books & Charts.
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
More About FR Classes –
- Students have to submit their id proof i.e., Aadhaar card, Voter id card, passport or Ration card etc. (Anyone of the given documents) And ICAI registration letter of CA final or Article-ship (through mail – after payment)
(Note – parcel will be dispatched, only after receiving the documents.)
- Query solution – “ca parveen jindal ” sir’s direct whatsapp number will be given ,for subject related queries.
More About SFM Classes –
1. ICAI Study Material, PM, RTP, MTP, Past Exam Papers
2. 500+ Questions
3. Live sessions of stock market
4. Exam and Practical Oriented
5. Revision Videos for Each Chapter at the end
6. 15 Charts for Easy Revision
7. Contains Questions from International Books
8. Easy explanation of difficult topics
(Note – The validity of lectures start from the date of dispatch and not from the activation date)
Features of Android
1. All the classes are also available now in android app.
2. Internet is required to Stream Classes in Mobile
3. Download & Watch Offline feature is also available
4. 10 Sec Forward also available
5. Student can Tag Videos while watching
6. Not available for iOS users
7. 1.5 Views available of Total Hours at Android
8. Validity starts immediately after the purchase of Lectures
9. 3 Types of Resolution available to watch Lectures 360p 480p 720p
10. Speed option is also available at 0.75x 1.2x 1.5x 1.75x 2.0x 2.25x & 2.5x
11. Watched History, Classmates & Favourites are additional Features embedded in Mobile Player
About CA Parveen Jindal –
Mr. Parveen Jindal is a first class commerce graduate from Punjab University(Chandigarh), having done his graduation from Guru Nanak College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 2002. He has completed all the levels of this course in first attempt with merit at the age of 21 & half, far ahead of the completion of article ship. He completed his post graduation in Indian Accounting Standards & IFRS in 2010. He also topped Punjab university by scoring 100% marks in Accountancy and Financial management.
He has been appointed as Member of Accounting standards Board of ICAI for the year 2004-05 and 2012-13 as special invitee nominated by the President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of india. He has also been a member of Recommendation Board of Accounting research committee for the year 2006-07. He has played a significant role in the application of Converged Accounting standards (ind AS).
He has been approached by Board of studies of ICAI for several times for providing guidance on various accounting issues and explanation on newly issued Accounting Standards. He has also delivered uncountable lectures on IFRS and Accounting standards to many study circles of chartered accountants, corporate sector and Public Sector Undertakings.
He has also vast experience of teaching ACCOUNTING (11 years) to the students of CA FINAL and CA IPCC level and has been visiting faculty at ICAI and ICSI. He is currently teaching accountancy to various level of Professional Institutes and Universities and has addressed a number of seminars to professional institutes. He has also authored research documents on various issues and also printed in ICAI student journal and Professional journal for many times. He has trained to 45000+ students till now.
At Present he is consultant and academician and is teaching accountancy AT Ghalib Auditorium and Pearey Lal Bhawan Auditorium at ITO in Delhi.
Recentely, CA.PARVEEN JINDAL has launched his distance learning programme by providing recorded classes through all over india except delhi because in delhi, classes are available in face to face mode. Soon mr. jindal is going to establish his publication company for providing simple techniques on accountancy and accounting standards to ca final and ca ipcc level students.
Parveen Jindal Sir Has Already Provided Classes to 37000 Students (approx…) In Aggregate at IPCC & FINAL level In to Face To Face Classes.
About CA Mayank Kothari –
CA Mayank Kothari is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has completed his graduation (BBA) from Nagpur University in 2010. He is teaching CA Final SFM and CA IPCC FM to the students
1. Qualified the Chartered Accountancy exam in May 2012 held by ICAI.
2. Secured All India 47th Rank in CA Final and was topper in Nagpur division of ICAI.
3. Also, he received Gold Medal for securing highest, 88 Marks in Indirect Tax paper in
4. He was felicitated with the Best Student Award from the hands of Vice Chancellor of
5. He has worked with Deloitte, Haskins and Sells, Pune
6. He has successfully implemented the Lightboard Technology in education being the First in India.
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.