INDIRECT TAX LAWS NEW SYLLABUS FASTRACK [FULL ENGLISH] BY CA KEDAR JUNNARKAR SIR
Rs.8,000.00 – Rs.8,750.00
Kit Specifications –
- Pen Drive (which includes software and video lectures) or Google Drive Link.
- Book No. 1 & Book No. 2 and Balance Videos Dispatch Immediately. Book No. 3 – Practice Book will be sent in December 2019 (It is recommended to opt for Google Drive as the Videos will be provided after completion of each Chapter and they can be downloaded immediately)
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
More About Classes –
- Number Of Times A Video Can Be Opened And Closed – 50.
- Terms & Conditions –
- Our software will only work on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/Apple/Other systems
- Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
- Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and we shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk.
- Antivirus should be updated.
- Views – 2 views. 2 views= 2 x the duration per lecture allotted.
- Validity Period (From the date of registration) for pen-drive lecture is 1 Year. Product will get expired on completion of views or validity whichever is earlier.
- After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
Note: We are not responsible to provide service in case of violation of above Terms and Conditions.
About CA Kedar Junnarkar –
- An Associate Member of ICAI and also a Company Secretary
- Based in Pune and has teaching experience of more than 9 years in Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Diploma Holder in IFR ( Diploma in International Financial Reporting – ACCA UK) and DISA (Diploma in Information Systems Audit – ICAI, New Delhi)
A Rank Holder in Five Examinations
- All India Rank 5 in CA Professional Exam I
- All India Rank 27 in CA Professional Exam II
- All India Rank 47 in CA Final
- All India Rank 13 in CS Executive
- Rank 7 in HSC (Pune Division)
All India Subject topper in
- Economics (91/100 in CA Professional Exam I)
- Audit (83/100 in CA Professional Exam II)
Second Highest in State in HSC in
- Accountancy (99/100)
- French (98/100)
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.