This book is prepared exclusively for the requirement of the Final Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination. It covers the entire revised syllabus as per the ICAI. This book aims to make a systematic representation of the subject so that the reader does not have to consciously mug up various provisions.
The Present Publication is the 9th Edition & Updated till 31st October 2021 for CA-Final | New Syllabus, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Tabular & Pictorial Presentation] of the subject matter
- [Simple & Concise Language] for easy understanding
- [Examination Weightage] is given at the end of every topic/chapter to determine the relative importance
- [900+ Question & Case Studies with Hints] are provided for self-practice.
- Detailed answers are provided in the 8th Edition of Taxmann’s Cracker for Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics for CA-Final | New Syllabus
Coverage of this book includes
- All Past Exam Questions at the end of every topic/chapter, till December 2021 Exam
- Questions from RPTs and MTPs of ICAI
Most Updated & Amended] This book is updated & amended as per the following:
- Companies (Amendment) Act 2020
- Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order [CARO] 2020
- SEBI (LODR) Regulation 2015 (as amended)
- Form 3CD (as amended)
- Revised Statement of Peer Review 2020
- Relevant Illustrations of AS, Ind-AS and Schedule III
[Student-Oriented Book] The authors have developed this book, keeping in mind the following factors:
- Interaction of the authors with their students, with specific emphasis on difficulties faced by students in the examinations
- Shaped by the authors’ experience of teaching the subject matter at different levels
- Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
This book is presented as per the New Scheme of Education and Training, where the entire syllabus has been divided into Six Modules:
Module I – Auditing Concepts and Engagement Standards
- Quality Control and Engagement Standards
- Audit Planning, Strategy and Execution
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Audit in an Automated Environment
Module II – Professional Ethics
- Professional Ethics (Chartered Accountants Act, 1949)
Module III – Company Audit
- Company Audit
- Audit Reports
- CARO, 2020
- Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Audit of Dividends
- Audit Committee & Corporate Governance
- Liabilities of Auditor
Module IV – Different Types of Audit
- Internal Audit
- Management and Operational Audit
- Audit under Fiscal Laws
- Due Diligence, Investigation and Forensic Audit
- Peer Review and Quality Review
Module V – Audit of Different Entities
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Audit of Insurance Companies
- Audit of PSU
- Module VI – Questions on Ind-AS and Schedule III
- Questions on Ind-AS
- Questions on Schedule III
About the author
Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations, Kolkata. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata.
He possesses vast experience of teaching to students of CA Intermediate and Final.
He is providing his classes in Pen Drive and Google Drive through the online platform of ‘ALT Classes’. He is associated with Aldine Ventures (Pvt.) Ltd. (Aldine CA) since 2014 to provide live online classes. He is also associated with Prepladder (Pvt.) Ltd. to provide his classes through Mobile Application (OnePrep).
He has authored several books for CA-Intermediate and CA-Final for Taxmann Publications and very much appreciated by the students due to tabular presentations, concise and straightforward language, flowcharts and coverage of examinations asked in RTPs, MTPs and past examinations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.