About the Book
- This book has been prepared to assist students in complying with the significant accounting, reporting and disclosure requirements of Ind AS in a simple and concise manner.
- This book aims to present the fundamental concepts and principles of Ind AS in a nutshell.
- This book is NOT A SUMMARY Book.
- This book has been designed in coloured format to make IND AS interesting for the readers.
- Charts have been provided in a lucid manner to build conceptual understanding.
- This book provides a high-level understanding of Ind AS rather than a set of detailed definitive interpretations of standards.
- This book will help the students preparing for CA, CMA and other professional examinations.
- This book will also benefit Practicing Chartered Accountant and other professionals for quick reference.
- This book has been updated for announcements up to Nov 2021 (applicable for May 22 and onward exams)
- Appendix has been provided for easy reference of all the abbreviations used in this book.
- Full coverage as per New Syllabus
- This is the 3RD Edition of the Book. The book consists of two volumes. Volume I has 260 Pages and Volume II has total of 248 Pages.
- This book is updated up to Nov 2021 Announcements
- A Google Drive link will be provided free of cost for any amendments.
- Doubts will be cleared via Whatsapp or Telegram Group.
- This book has been designed in multicolor format.
About the Author
CA Chiranjeev Jain, qualified Chartered Accountancy course in 2005 and completed all the levels of this course in his very first attempt. He was among the top rank holders in Delhi University and did his graduation from Sri Ram College of Commerce. He scored more than 90% in Accounts at all levels of CA and University examinations. He has done Diploma in Information System Audit conducted by the ICAI. He has also done Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Finance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.